Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Piece For Hilda

Drum Teacher :  Eric



I can say it’s my first Audition (tryout); recital conducted by Y.M.C.A, which held on May-20th 2012 at Deep Run High School, Glen Allen Virginia – 23059.
My Drum teacher prepared me a piece of notes which he named it as “Piece for Hilda” he gave a practice for about 2 weeks, I even co-operated very well and practiced a lot, even my Dad & Mom keep on remaining me at home to practice that “Piece for Hilda” drum notes.., they never mind about my mistakes but in turn they were happy to see my interest as well towards instrument.
In between my little brother always take away my drum stick and practice it on cardboard box and wooden box, only during that time I will shout at him saying you always take my time during my practice. Is that sounds funny; yes it’s always funny to be noted.., always a small quarrel between us.
My little brother is also coming up quickly on playing the instruments, now he almost name the instruments and match the music if played somewhere else , I love to teach my brother too on the drum part, so that I can help my parents on the music class fees paid.., Ha!! Ha!! Ha!! Does it makes so stupid sound , no it is my dad always tell me to help my brother and needy people.
I think from the paragraph 3 I little deviated and tried to present some nostalgic scribbles….
My mom was asking me are you feared to look at the audience, In turn I said I am not , I am little worried that I should not make mistakes or miss my drum notes while performing.., my mom laughed and shared it with my dad, my performance time came, the auditorium was not filled fully, but more than 50 or 60 peoples present for those recitals, but still that was my first approach!! got blessing and strength from my almighty Lord savior Jesus Christ.
Here you all take a look a part of my video clips prepared by HH media groups.






No comments:

Post a Comment