Friday, April 6, 2012

Teaching How To Ride A Bike (Bi-Cycle)

On April 3rd 2012 Tuesday was an exciting evening, do you all know why?
I taught my friend Tanvee how to ride a Bicycle (Bike) ? Even she had a bike with her but the training wheels are not take away by her parents, but my parents removed it recent times.

 I got a Joy!!!When I started riding it of my own!!! There comes a big joy down and up in my feelings, the day which I did I wanna tell my friends that I rode the bike of my own without any support. ha ha ha how silly am I to sound this so loud, silly but interesting for me, I wanna tell my friend Tanvee about this, even she wanna try by her own.

I told her the same word I remember that " I will Teach How To Ride", On April 3rd 2012 evening I got an opportunity to Teach Tanvee How ride it ?
I taught her the basic technique and the strongest technique which I was taught “Sit straight”

Tanvee was terrific and she started learning how to balance with my help. Then she did by herself. Even she was riding out of Joy.
The same evening was real fun for both of us my dad and mom enjoyed the movement.

During by 1st day spring break i.e. 06-Apr-2012, Pranavi my friend wants to learn How to ride a Bike (Bi-cycle)? I taught her too, even she too picked up very fast how to balance for a while and pedal to some distance, probably she may get used to it in coming days..,

It's real fun to teach others.

Please find some of my videos.


No comments:

Post a Comment