Thursday, August 25, 2011

FUN

Yesterday Conversation (24-Aug-2011)
I joined carnatic class at the age of 7 and half, every time my teacher  (she) used to backup me saying sing aloud then only your voice will be bold and beautiful, sometimes it comes very nice to hear but most of the time I try to start singing in a low voice. Yesterday I was talking to my dad about my last class performance, I told my dad, I really sang very loud and correct, my teacher said oh!!! Finally your sound was perfect and now it’s going to rain, teacher laughed at me, while conveying this to my dad I said because of that effect only Virginia Richmond is going to get a Hurricane “IRENE” on 28-Aug-2011.
My Dad laughed loud and said its a good one. He shared this to my mom and she said I am kizavi meaning old granny
Last week Aug-19-2011
We all went to New Jersey, Elizabeth Town. One of our relative's house warming function.
Next day myself, brother Andrew and dad joined with uncle Sam,Hannah and Leah
all went to Jeepers located in the Garden state mall. We kids had a nice time their with all fun activity.
I am posting some of the AVI's and Pictures which was took it from my dads iphone.
Press the play button to see the one of the fun actions...,

No comments:

Post a Comment